We are looking for an Operations Assistant to join the growing team at de Mamiel. Founded and led by Annee de Mamiel we are a niche, luxury natural skincare brand that has built a strong reputation for high quality, pure and efficacious products. Based on a farm in Hertfordshire and working as part of a small team in a fast growing business you will be fully involved in all aspects of the operations, liaising with suppliers and ordering componentry as well as preparing and packing customer orders.
You will need a sense of humour, a can do attitude and the ability and willingness to attack any and all challenges including some loading and unloading of pallet deliveries.
Main responsibilities and duties for this role include:-
- Working with the Granary Office Manager
- Liaising with suppliers
- Organisation of the main stock room.
- Packing up wholesale orders for retailers.
- Manage stock and ensure on time ordering.
- Preparation of pallets and un loading pallets-this includes some semi-heavy lifting.
- Re-stocking stock shelves across products, componentry and office equipment.
- Batching and boxing product.
Key attributes and skill set required for the role:-
- Team player.
- Enthusiastic approach to all tasks.
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable with any heavy lifting duties.
- Knowledge of Microsoft programmes, and Apple Mac software.
- Attention to detail.
- Numeracy skills.
- Organisation skill set, with ability to manage your own day and use initiative.
- Can work under pressure and to a deadline.
- Due care and attention towards all duties being carried out.
If you are interested in this role, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org